- For recurring services in connection with the payment of official fees the attorney’s fee depends on the respective fee.
- A basic fee is charged for simple, not very time-consuming services.
- The hourly rate for services depending on the time expended is based on the extent to which the service had to be rendered by an attorney or a member of the staff.
- The attorney's fee to be put on burden of an opposite party in a dispute depends on the amount in dispute.
- Discounts are granted to large clients and for a plurality of identical services rendered at the same time.
More detailed information will be supplied upon request.